The Borgata Spring Poker Open gets underway Wednesday, April 13. Last year’s opening event brought in more than 1,200 players.
Here’s the structure for the kick-off tournament.
$350 + $50 DEEP STACK No Limit Hold’em (2 Re-Entry)
$100,000 GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL
Day 1: Wednesday, April 13 – 11AM
Day 2: Thursday, April 14 - 12PM
|1st||-||25 – 50|
|2nd||-||50 – 100|
|3rd||-||75 – 150|
|4th||-||100 – 200|
|5th||25||150 – 300|
|6th||50||200 – 400|
|7th||75||300 – 600|
|8th||75||400 – 800|
|9th||100||500 – 1000|
|10th||200||600 – 1200|
|11th||200||800 – 1600|
|12th||300||1000 – 2000|
|13th||300||1200 – 2400|
|14th||400||1500 – 3000|
|15th||400||2000 – 4000|
|16th||500||2500 – 5000|
|17th||500||3000 – 6000|
|18th||1000||4000 – 8000|
|19th||1000||5000 – 10000|
|20th||2000||6000 – 12000|
- Players will start with 25,000 in tournament chips.
- On-Site Registration for all Borgata Spring Poker Open events will be held in the Poker Room:
- Tuesday, April 12th: 9AM until Midnight
- Wednesday, April 13th through Monday, April 25th: 8AM until Midnight (daily)
- Tuesday, April 26th through Friday, April 29th: 9AM until 9PM (daily)
- Alternates and late sign-ups for this event will be allowed to enter during the first six (6) Levels of this event. Late sign-ups that require a new stack of chips to be placed on a table will have the equivalent of the small blind extracted from the stack every twenty (20) minutes the tournament has elapsed.
- Player that are eliminated within the first six (6) Levels may Re-Enter up to two (2) additional times.
- Levels 1-10: each will last 30 minutes | Levels 11+: each Level will last 40 minutes.
- Day 1 will end at 2AM.. Tournament director will have final say in all matters concerning length of play in tournaments.
- Ten (10) minute break after every three (3) Levels.
- Forty minute dinner break at 7PM.
- Redraw for seats and tables end of Day 1. Redraw at 18 and 10 players or at discretion of Tournament Director.
- Tournament Director decisions are final and without recourse.
- Borgata reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel tournament. Borgata will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on the website or printed material pertaining to this event, and players will not have claim in these matters.
- This is a two-day tournament. Day 2 starts at 12PM.
- Seating may be limited.
- Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholdings.