Borgata Double Play Winners
More Borgata news — because there’s always Borgata news — as the casino has announced the winners of its $1,000 buy-in Deepstack Double Play event that began Sunday, May 15.
The winner was Alexander Queen of Bethlehem Pa., who wins $111,774.
You gotta figure Queen is liking the Borgata (Over say the Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem) as he also picked up $355,535 at last year’s Borgata Spring Open by winning the championship event. He now has about $560,000 in tournament winnings.
The second place finisher for the tournament was Alek Givotovsky who wins $64,527. Givotovsky had first in the year’s spring open taking $47,287 in another No Limit Double Play event.
It’s no wonder the Borgata attracts such player loyalty.
The event attracted 451 players. Here’s the top five finishers:
1. ALEXANDER QUEEN (BETHLEHEM, PA): $111,774
2. ALEK GIVOTOVSKY (NEW YORK, NY): $64,527
3. ROBERT FETZKO (JOHNSTOWN, PA): $39,372
4. JOHN WHITWORTH (MYRTLE BCH, SC): $31,717
5. EUGENE TODD (BROOKLYN, NY): $24,937