Borgata Championship Structure
Sunday is the big day for the $2 million guaranteed prize pool championship event at The Borgata Winter Open, with day one split between Sunday and Monday, Jan. 30 to 31.
Here’s a look at the blinds structure from Borgata.
|EVENT #21 – CHAMPIONSHIP No-Limit Hold’Em
$3300 Buy-In + $200 Entry
$2 MILLION GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL
DAY 1A: Sunday, January 30 – 11AM
|1st||-||25 – 50|
|2nd||-||50 – 100|
|3rd||-||75 – 150|
|4th||-||100 – 200|
|5th||25||100 – 200|
|6th||25||150 – 300|
|7th||50||200 – 400|
|8th||50||250 – 500|
|9th||75||300 – 600|
|10th||75||400 – 800|
|11th||100||500 – 1000|
|12th||100||600 – 1200|
|13th||200||800 – 1600|
|14th||200||1000 – 2000|
|15th||300||1200 – 2400|
|16th||300||1500 – 3000|
|17th||400||2000 – 4000|
|18th||400||2500 – 5000|
|19th||500||3000 – 6000|
|20th||500||4000 – 8000|
|21st||1000||5000 – 10000|
|22nd||1000||6000 – 12000|
|23rd||2000||8000 – 16000|
|24th||2000||10000 – 20000|
- Players will start with 30,000 in tournament chips.
- On-Site Registration for all Borgata Winter Open events:
- Monday, January 17 & Tuesday, January 18: 9AM until 9PM
- Wednesday, January 19: 8AM until end of Level 5 of this event
- Alternates and late-sign ups will be allowed to enter during the first four Levels. Late sign-ups that require a new stack of chips to be placed on a table will have the equivalent of the small blind extracted from the stack every twenty minutes the tournament has elapsed.
- Each Level will last 75 minutes.
- Ten (10) minute break after every two Levels.
- This is a five-day tournament with two starting dates.
- Day1A & Day 1B end after Level 6 | Day 2 ends after Level 14 | Day 3 ends after Level 22 or when 27 players remain | Day 4 ends when 10 players remain | Day 5 Final Table plays to conclusion.
- Tournament Director will have final say in all matters concerning the length of play in tournaments.
- Redraw at end of each day. Redraw for seats at 27 and 10 or at discretion of Tournament Director.
- Tournament Director decisions are final and without recourse.
- Borgata reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel tournament. Borgata will not be held responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on the website or printed material pertaining to this event, and players will not have claim in these matters.
- Seating may be limited.
- Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholdings.
- Total prize pool reduced by 3% for dealer tip pursuant to a new law enacted by the State of New Jersey