The Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority released the following information today, pertaining to the upcoming three-night Phish concert series (June 15-17) and the Metallica Orion Music + More festival (June 23-34):
“During Bader Field events all routes into Atlantic City will remain open including Route 30 (White Horse Pike), Route 40 (Black Horse Pike) and the Atlantic City Expressway.
“Event attendees have the option to park at the following locations and take a shuttle to the venue (pending availability/rates vary). Shuttles to Bader Field will begin at 2:00PM. Shuttles leaving Bader Field to these parking locations will begin after the concert ends.
* Atlantic City Expressway Intercept Lot
* Atlantic Avenue Parking Lot at Missouri and Atlantic Avenues
* Wave Parking Garage at Fairmont and Mississippi Avenues
* Atlantic City Convention Center Garage
“Event attendees have the option to park at the following locations and walk to the venue (pending availability/rates vary):
* 3800 Atlantic Avenue (bicycles and motorcycles only)
* 3700 Atlantic Avenue
* 3601 Pacific Avenue
* 10 South Albany Avenue
* 102 South California Avenue
* 26 South California Avenue
* 1600 Pacific Avenue
* 117 South Kentucky Avenue
* 152 South New York Avenue
* 1713 Pacific Avenue and 18 South Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
* Casino garages
“The best walking route is to walk along the Boardwalk to Albany Avenue. Take Albany Avenue to Bader Field.
After the Event
“To facilitate the safe and orderly exit of event attendees, additional walking lanes will be available for a short duration along Route 40.
“Continue the party by walking back down Albany Avenue to the Boardwalk and visit the many hotel and resort restaurants and bars along the Boardwalk.”