Just like everything else, the price of headliner shows at the casinos has been going up. Now, however, Caesars Entertainment is providing a spectacular one-day sale, tomorrow, April 18, to give your wallet a break.
The company’s ‘Spring Has Sprung Sale’ for its signature Atlantic City and Philadelphia entertainment venues — Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, The House of Blues at Showboat Atlantic City and Harrah’s Philadelphia — will offer select shows for an amazing $9.99.
Beginning Friday, April 18 from noon-8pm, all tickets to select shows will be on sale at the House of Blues box office for $9.99. Get them while they’re hot—this offer is only valid while tickets last! Available to all customers who purchase tickets during these hours, tickets are offered to an eclectic mix of nearly 20 top shows including comedy, musical performances, plays and more. Highlights include:
House of Blues Music Hall at Showboat Atlantic City:
• Neon Trees – 8pm on Friday, May 16
• Billy Idol – 9pm on Saturday, May 31
Concert Venue at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City:
• “My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m In Therapy” – 8pm on Thursday, April 24
• Nick DiPaolo and Robert Kelly – 8pm on Thursday, May 1
• Paul Reiser – 8pm on Thursday, May 22
Concert Venue at Harrah’s Philadelphia:
• Lisa Marie Presley – 8pm on Friday, June, 13
For more info go to the HOB Web site or call 609-343-4000.