Caesars Entertainment Declares this July 4th to be its Biggest and Brightest Ever
ATLANTIC CITY — America is turning 236 years old, so to celebrate Caesars Entertainment is throwing a Fourth of July birthday bash with A-list entertainment, hot-off-the-grill delights, and massive firework spectaculars.
“There are few holidays that people look forward to as much as the Fourth — its not only a time to reflect on the strides we’ve made as a nation, but also one in which we celebrate alongside our loved ones,” says Don Marrandino, eastern division president of Caesars Entertainment. “Atlantic City offers an unmatchable experience. Nowhere else can guests watch a nighttime sky come alive with fireworks while standing on the world’s most historic Boardwalk and see talent like Mary J. Blige perform all in the same location.”
New Jersey’s largest fireworks display takes flight 9:30pm on Wednesday, July 4, along Atlantic City’s famed Boardwalk and beach. The firework show titled “Let it Rock” is approximately 20 minutes long and will originate from a barge near the Caesars Pier. The show is being created by one of the top names in fireworks entertainment, internationally renowned Fireworks by Grucci.
Some of the best seats to view this striking exhibition of light are right here at Caesars Entertainment:
* The Pier Shops at Caesars: Third floor viewing, restaurant seating.
* Boardwalk Beer Garden at Caesars: Boardwalk seating, featuring a live performance from DJ Chuck.
* Sammy’s Beach Bar at Bally’s: On the beach seating.
* Harry’s Oyster Bar and Seafood Restaurant at Bally’s: Dennis Courtyard seating.
* Worship Surf Bar at Showboat: Boardwalk seating.
Fourth of July is a time that food is the only true king, so the restaurants at Caesars Entertainment are offering flavors that will surely put your uncle’s backyard ribs to shame.
French Quarter Buffet at Showboat: Kick off the festivities with American buffet offerings like grilled All Beef Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, and BBQ Chicken Wings ($31.99).
* Pickles at Bally’s: Boardwalk deli delivers homemade Coleslaw ($3) and a juicy Rib-Eye Steak Sandwich with Fries ($12.95).
* Bill’s Bar and Burger at Harrah’s Resort: Bill’s staff will don red, white, and blue aprons while serving out such founding father favorites as BBQ Burger ($10.40) and Cold Ass Beer ($3).
* Sammy D’s at Harrah’s Resort: Chef Sam DeMarco’s popular eatery will feature Barbeque Chicken and Cheesy Grits ($17).
* Waterfront Buffet at Harrah’s Resort: Buffet treats guests to a Rodizio station, as well as an American station complete with Corn on the Cobb, BBQ glazed Brisket, and Watermelon ($34.99).
* Eden Lounge, Exhibition Bar at Harrah’s Resort: These clubs and bars are offering specials like Patron XO Café ($4), Coors Light bottles ($4), Ultimat Vodka cocktails ($7), and Patron Silver shots ($7).
The 2012 Fourth of July Weekend calendar of events in Atlantic City includes:
* Mary J. Blige, July 3-4: Caesars Entertainment will celebrate Fourth of July with R&B sensation Mary J. Blige’s mini-residency at the Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars with shows July 3 and 4.
* Jamie Foxx, July 5-6: For the second year, Atlantic City is proud to welcome back Foxxhole Radio Celebrity Weekend with Jamie Foxx. Fans will get to experience the Academy Award-winner as he hosts two comedy shows at Circus Maximus at Caesars, as well as two on-air broadcasts at the Palladium Ballroom, and celebrates the holiday weekend at The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort on July 6.
* Sarah Silverman, July 7: Bringing the funny to the shore, the bad girl of comedy, Sarah Silverman, is sure to have Atlantic City laughing (and blushing!) at the Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars.
* Papa Roach, July 7: Hard rock is alive and well — just take a look at California’s native sons, Papa Roach, as they thrash their way to House of Blues Atlantic City.
DJ Pauly D: Get those fists ready to pump, as DJ Pauly D’s residency at Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort continues. Gym, tanning, and laundry are optional of course.